December 7, 2016

Revival

Its been a while since my last post. I don't know why today I have this urge to login to my blogger account and start ranting. Was assigned to teach Year 6 in February. What I had in hand was 100 failures. TOV less than 40marks. Please bear in mind, I was on hiatus mode from teaching for 2 1/2 years. Frankly, it was challenging. With the new format, the never-ending politics at workplace, to name a few. However, luckily, I have good group-support from seniors and dedicated teachers. 

Alhamdulillah, the children took the UPSR exam in September and yes, the result was released on 17th November 2016. Still not able to score 100% passing rate for both of the papers (BI Pemahaman & BI Penulisan) but I am grateful. One of my special education kid also pass one of my papers. He just joined the mainstream class January this year. I AM PROUD OF YOU, all my children.

______________________

Watched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life last week and wonder, how can they look almost the same like 10 years back when I am start experiencing low-metabolisme mode last year. Hahaha.

In order to honour #TeamJess, am going to end this post with this quote:

"It's a crazy world we live in".

But its still beautiful at times, isn't it?

---------
Rubi, 06000.

No comments:

Post a Comment